Tuesday, August 23, 2011



The color challenge today over on split coast stampers is to use Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.  Dessert is to make it school themed.  I skipped dessert. 





After much thought this design popped into my head.  To make the little card on top of the big card.  I had seen something similar to it someplace long ago!  Sorry I can't give any credit to wherever it was seen.

I stamped the little duck image from the Easy Events stamp set.  Colored it with Daffodil Delight, the bill in More Mustard, and the umbrella in Night of Navy and Real Red.  I off set the fold in the card to put in the edging punched with the abstract flower.  Scored the white background with the new Simply Scored Scoring Board.  Used Daffodil Delight Ribbon after popping it up on dimensionals.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Francie G. said...

Big smile here! This is just the sweetest! Love the image and the scored background!