Sunday, September 4, 2011

SCS Featured Stamper ~ Chrissyd723 ~



Here is my take on the featured stamper for today "Chissyd723"  and her card can be seen here ~ called :  Potty Training

I changed it to flowers from the HeroArts collection.  Kept the colors in the same family...my card stock is Wisteria Wonder and White.  I used Stampin Write pens to color the images, they are Concord Grape, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz.  My ribbon is Concord Crush.  I used the Simply Scored on the white background, tho it's not showing up in the photograph.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have been derelict in posting.

The sketch challenge from Wednesday was a easy and nice layout ~



I used some scatch paper left over from Quick Quotes scrapbbok page for the background.  Stamped the white in Pocket Silhouettes stamp set with Black punched two circles for the bubble sentiment and layer them with dimensionals, tied on the Daffodil Delight ribbon the match the circles.  Hope I didn't leave out anything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


And one more, the color challenge.  We were to use Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and More Mustard.  As you can see these colors work very well together.





I use Spellbinders Nestabilities for the centers and sponged the More Mustard onto the top one for shading.  Stamped the background with Raining Flowers and the sentiment is from the Precious Butterfly set.  Tied on a ribbon with a button attached.

Thanks for looking and have a non-Labor Day Day!

No comments: