Sunday, August 21, 2011

Featured Stamper ~ 237 ~ sweetnsassystamps

Today the featured stamper on SCS has a large and fantastic gallery of cards.  They are all beautiful!  I picked the first and it was a wonderful little layout which I kept.  I just changed the colors and stamps.  You can check out her card here.

My take on it ~




My card stock is Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  I stamped the butterfly on vellum in Cajun Craze and punch it out with a butterfly punch and the stamp is from the set "Butterfly Prints".  The diamond shaped has baker's twine (which I colored with Cajun Craze) tied through it.  I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze and it is from the set called "#39" from Flourishes.  The background is a stamp I picked up from Rubber Cottage called "Long Wide Border", it looks like dsp.   Added some Jewels to the bottom.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


This one I forgot to post last Wednesday.  It's from the Sketch Challenge on SCS.




It uses Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz and White card stock with dsp from Pocket full of Posies.  The ink is Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry.  My stamp set is from "My Friend". 


Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: