Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Over on SCS today the colors for the challenge are Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz & So Saffron.  Any neutral colors and dessert is any thing that begins with the letter "P".

I was not sure about these colors at first.  I think the old brain was asleep.  They are wonderful for flowers!  I used White and Pear Pizzazz card stock for the base of the card.  My stamp is a fairly new company called La Blanche and this one is called  "Flower Bouquet".  They are really a fun stamp to use and very easy to stamp and color.






I used the oval nestabilities to frame the stamp then went with the scallop oval die cut to give it some real dimension and to better frame the flowers.  I colored the flowers with stampin write's pens ~ Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz & So Saffron.  I have been very good this week so I decided to have some dessert today...used pearls and punches (modern). 



` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `


If you are interested in more on La Blanche stamps, this video is very informative. 








1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Penny! I have a few of the La Blanche stamps but have yet to ink them up. I love the way you did your Nesties - very nice!