Sunday, March 27, 2011

FS216 Quixotic

I was amazed and intrique by this gallery.  Some really wonderful cards.  I went with the first card from the Misc Creations.  I change the stamps, colors and left off the ribbon.  Her card ~ My First Christmas Card of 2007 ~ is a cute Christmas card.

I used White and Early Expresso cardstock and the dsp is Paisley Petals to be released in May made by Stampin' Up!







My stamps are "Just Buzzin By" by SU and Great Big Hug by Stampabilities (inside).  I stamped the bees using early expresso ink.  I used the Dotted Swiss Ribbon Punch for the border.  I decided not to use any color on the bees.

On the inside I used some more of the dsp and used the scallop punch.

I am going to send this to the grands in Germany.

Hope your weather is better than ours.  We are having huge storms, rain, lightening and thunder.



No comments: