Sunday, March 20, 2011

FS215 mbrcutie25

This stamper has some exceptional cards.  I picked this card of her's to case ~  Lucky clover  ~  her first!






I changed the colors, used a butterfly, went with oval instead of octagon and left off the little brads on the ribbon.

I used the new stamp set "Strength & Hope",  every purchase will help support breast cancer.  Also used the new dsp called Paisley Petals, very pretty.  The card stock is River Rock, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and vellum. 

I stamped the butterfly on both the white and on vellum.  I then cut the vellum out and popped it on top for dimension.  I then cut out two more scallop ovals and layered those.  Added the ribbon, pearls and assembled.

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Penny! Love that butterfly!

Candace said...

PENNY!!! Your cards are AMAZING!!! Love your blog!!! I wished I had time to be a busy bee too!! haha!! I bookmarked your blog so I can visit often. My blog addy is www.craftpassion.blogspot.com. Pop over sometime when you get bored! Have a wonderful week!