Sunday, January 9, 2011

FS205 UKJem

Though small, today featured stamper has some wonderful cards! 


I went for the first and was thinking, okay I have not ever done this.  So I looked it up and decided to give it the old college try and it turned out fantastic.  It is called Crayon Resist.  You stamp and color your image (s), then go over them with a white crayon or other matching color.  Then come back and sponge with a coordinating color.  I decided to leave the leaves open (what I mean is I colored with the white so no color could get in) and liked how they turned out as well.


Well I did not think I would care for it...but it turned out really wonderful.  I will be doing this again. 


You can take a look at her card ~ Crayon Resist.




I changed the colors (both ink and cardstock), used different stamp sets, tweaked the size a bit and used hardware instead of a stamp.

Ink  ~  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Black

Stamp Set  ~  Build a Blossom, Fast & Fabulous

Cardstock  ~  Daffodil Delight, White, Old Olive

Accessories  ~  Vintage Adornment, White Crayon, Sponge, Copics {Y19, RV13, RV17}

Have a great Sunday...

No comments: