Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Filled with Love

Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink are the colors for the challenge today over at SCS.  At first I was leery, but I got out a piece of each color card stock and realized they are great colors together for our upcoming Valentine's Day! 

I used all the colors plus white card stock.  I stamped the arrow from the Basic Icons by paperbilities and the sentiment from the Filled with Love in black.  I punched out the hearts with the heart punch.







We are to use buttons or pearls for dessert if we want.  My red pearls matched so I did.

We are finally out of the ice storm and most of it has moved on.  We were without electricity last night (finally got it back on at 8:30 this morning) and I am getting the feeling back in my feet and hands.  It has taken all day to get back up into the 60's in our house.  Course with ice on everything and when the temperature drops that low in your home it takes forever to heat back up! 




No comments: