Sunday, January 2, 2011

FS204 whiterockmama

Today the featured stamper on Splitcoast has loads and loads of beautiful cards.  Well it's a new year...why don't I stick with what works with me, her first.  I know I should try for something different, but then I have to pick one and they are all so lovely!





As it works out her first card is perfect for the up coming holiday "valentine's day".  And as it works out my anniversary is this month as well. 

If you'd like to take a peek at whiterockmama's first go here ~ "my first uploads".

I used White, Real Red & Basic Black cardstock, ink is Real Red & Black, Real Red Ribbon, little Rhinsetones all SU.  I used the rectangle nestabilities to cut the three layering pieces, also my favorite thing scoring with the scor-pal.  I stamped the love after the scoring to give it the old feel.  I also used three different SU stamp sets for the hearts.  Filled with Love, Paisley Prints & Punch Potpourri.  I used dimensionals on the layers. 

Finished it with Real Red ribbon tied in a single  knot.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: