Thursday, June 10, 2010

WT274 Going Buggy


I wasn't going to play today. Still trying to catch up being out last week. But the paper is a calling! Today is "Going Buggy" with ways to use it. And that means bugs or butterflies of any sort. I got this stamp a few weeks back and have been itching to use it, so-o-o-o.


 




I stamped it twice and colored it with copics, then used atyouSpica twinkling pens on top of the copic color on the second stamped image.  Cut them out and popped them on top for dimension.   



It doesn't show in the photo, but it
has nice a glitter coating.

I put some new (to me) Glitter Dome Crystal Stickers in the 4 corners.

I like how it finished up and hope you do too.






 

Supplies:

Stamps Sets  ~  Weed with Butterflies (Northwoods Rubber Stamps)

CardStock  ~  Whisper White, Garden Green, Pink Pirouette

Ink  ~  Graphite Black  (Brillance)

Accessories  ~  Crystal Glitter Dome Stickers, Copics (YR21, Y21, Y11,
                      100, G07, R00, R11, R21, R08, R39) atyouSpica (16, 19,
                      05, 04)





 

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Penny! Love those butterflies!

Dee Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Penny!! I just love the image and the popped up butterflies.