Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Charming ~ Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral & Ruby Red ~ CC274


Today's color challenge gave me pause for a bit!  So I went looking for a stamp to use and then decided what to do.


I stamped the flower image in Frost Versamark on Whisper White cardstock and then used clear embossing powder on it, after heat setting I used the nestabilities to cut it out, then daubed with the sponge dauber to color around it in Cameo Coral.   Then cut out all the other layers.  Then was stumped again.  Wanting to add more Tempting Turquoise I cut with just 1/4 border and used another larger Nestabilities in the center of that to set the layers in.




I then added the bow.  After putting in up on SCS and having a late lunch with the hubby I got to thinking about this card and wished I had added pearls or done some paper piercing on it.

Supplies:

Stamp Set ~ Charming

CardStock  ~  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Ruby Red

Ink  ~  Cameo Carol & Frost VersaMark

Accessories  ~  Big Shot, Clear Embossing Power, Nestabilities
                         Dimensionals, Ribbon

No comments: