Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friendly Reminders

This is a card dedicated to "Dee".  She was after me for a while to try out chalks.  So I chalked up the stamped part about three weeks ago and then could not figure out how I wanted to finish it.  I got it assembled, but was still not happy.  I wanted it to be special. 

Well my new color card stock arrived yesterday from Stampin' Up and as I was admiring them and putting them away, it hit me.  The new cherry cobbler would make a nice background for this card.  I cut the piece and thought okay.  More, so I scored it.  Hope you like it and hope she likes what I did with it. 

Have a great week-end.  It's gonna be HOT here, up to 100 tomorrow and Monday.






Supplies:

CardStock  ~  Whisper White, Kraft, Natural White, Chocolate
                    Chip, Cherry Cobbler, DSP

Stamp Sets  ~  Friendly Reminders (Flourishes)

Ink  ~  Memento Black

Accessories  ~  Scoreboard, Elements, Stencil Collection Chalks


1 comment:

Dee Jackson said...

Oh Miss penny, I love this card!! Beautiful coloring gf:) SO do you like chalks yet? You did a fabulous job using them so I hope this will inspire you to color more with chalk!
Have a great weekend