Thursday, October 11, 2012


The sketch challenge was really neat and I did not get to a card until late yesterday.  My card...




This one was fairly easy and I just used the paper I had not put away from making a birthday card for a friend.

She has asked if she can post it on her blog, so I may wait to put it up. 

But back to this one.  The dsp is from the Comfort Cafe and I used Soft Suede ink and paper.  The flower is stamped on textured very vanilla (retired), punched out and a stylus was used on the back for to give it a shaped flower effect.   The base of the card is Very Vanilla card stock as well.

The stamp sets I used are "Mixed Bunch", "Itty Bitty Banners" and "Layered Labels".  The birthday was cut out using the Framelits Bitty Banners.  And jewels were added.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments: