Sunday, October 14, 2012

Featured Stamper "elizgmom" on SCS today!

What a large and lovely gallery she has...as usual went to the first.  It was a pretty set and I cased the card (hope that's what is was).


I changed the colors, designer series paper, stamps, pretty much everything, but kept close to the same layout.

Her card can be checked out here: Gift for Mother In-Law birthday.



 
 

 
I used "Reasons to Smile" (retired) and "Petite Pairs" stamp set.
 
My ink colors are Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse and Cajun Craze.
 

 




 




The card stock is Very Vanilla along with Comfort Cafe designer series paper.
 
I stamped and cut out the flower after stamping it using the two step method. I popped a knotted ribbon on it.  Added some Dahlia Adornments along the side.
 
I am going to put fishing stamps, decor, etc on the inside.  
 
This is a card for my sister in Texas.  She loves to fish, though can't go as much as she would like I am sure these days.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: