Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am having so much fun...

I like being part of the color challenge team and having the colors early.  I am able to make the card, set it aside and then post it Monday night.  Then enjoy everyone cards and what they have created.

This week the colors are Midnight Muse, More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry.  Our dessert should we decide to have it is to use Chevrons.

My card ~




I used the chevron folder and used it on all the colors, after matching them up and adding them.  I stamped my image from the "Apothecary Art" stamp set.  I cut it out using the Framelits Label collection.

I used Stampin Write Pens to color the flowers and added the Jewels Pearls.  I then stamped the sentiment and popped it on.

This card is for another October Birthday.  4 down and 3 to go!

Have a great week.

 

No comments: