Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SC289

Neat sketch out today from SCS.

Here's my take on it!






I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and stamped them using Old Olive ink on Daffodil Delight cadstock.  I then punched them out using the Punch Blossom.  I then took each flower and used a large ball stylus to roll the flower after cutting into each a little farther so each petal could be rolled out more for effect.  Glued them together and used SU Silver Glass Glitter for the center of the flower.. 

The swirl in the background is cut out using the sizzix Decorative Accent w/ flower.  I cut it down to fit better.  I fussy colored the edges to give them more dimension.  The DSP is from the Floral District Set.  I used Rich Razzleberry behind the dsp.

Added some jewels and I'm done.

Have a good one.

No comments: