Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I was hoping on good colors today.  And they are perfect.  A friend was telling me about a flip card, it sounded different from any flip card I had made in the past.  Checked it out yesterday.  It's from Dawns Stamping Studio.  Please go check out her delightful card!  And thanks to her for the inspiration via Patti.

The colors for SCS are Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze & Cherry Cobbler with dessert as Lucky Limeade.

Well they all are great colors and I was looking for something sweet!




This is the card closed ~

And here is the card open ~




My stamps are Apothecary Art and Betsy's Blossoms.  I used the  Labels Framelits to cut out the center with the big shot.  The stamping on the card base is done with VersaMark.

The backgound embossing is done using the Dots on the inside and Vintage Wallpaper on the outside.

After coloring the flowers on the front and used some Jewels for decoration.

I had fun with this card.

TFL, Penny

No comments: