Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today the colors for the SplitCoastStampers Challenge are Daffodil Delight, Pool Party & Poppy Parade.  Not colors I would have chosen, but not too bad together.  Here is my take on them.




My flower has been stamped using Creative Elements Stamp Set with VersaMark and heat embossed with white powder on Poppy Parade card stock.  I then cut it out and popped it up using dimensionals. 

The background was stamped with the same stamp set with VersaMark and allowed to air dry.  The scalloped background was cut out using Nestabilities from Spellbinders.

The create on my card was stamped in Poppy Parade from the Creative Elements stamp set from Stampin' Up!






I stamped the butterfly three times on Daffodil Delight with Daffodil Delight Ink from a stamp made by Our Daily Bread.  Then cut them out using a die made for this butterfly from ODB.  Then mounded them on top of each other using dimensionals.  Gives it a cool look.

All this on white card stock.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great afternoon.



No comments: