Sunday, March 11, 2012

hskelly

I have long admired this stampers cards.  She is very original and fresh.  Her first upload was my normal pick, as I have a hard time choosing from such a vast and delightful gallery.

"thanks so much" is her first upload and can be seen here.






I used Rich Razzleberry card stock as my base.  Then used the new dsp Summer Smooches in the background.  My other colors are Daffodil Delight and Whiper White.  The shapes are cut out using the Big Shot and the Framelits.  I also used the Ittby Bitty Shapes Punch and the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  The flowers are curled using a stylus and Pearl Jewels are placed inside each. 

The image is stamped in Bright Blossoms using and colored with Stampin Write Pens in Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight.  This was cut out using the Big Shot and then trimmed on each side.






No comments: