Wednesday, November 9, 2011


The sketch challenge today over at SCS is a fun one!  I used  this stamp set I've had for a while (got it in Augusta at a nice little shop that closed it's doors after only being open for a few years).  I may make more, it also has a cute little girl elf in the set, for each of the  grandchildren.




The set is called "Sweet Elves" and it is from the Stamping Studio line.  My card stock is White, Green Garden and Real Red. 


I colored the elf in Copics {Y02, G07, E00, E02, 100, R46}.  The buckle is Twinklette Gold.  I also used a glitter pen, elements, nestabilities and glitter dome on his hat.  The two white backgrounds are run through the big shot using EF Swiss Dots and Snowflakes.


The sentiment is stamped in black and punched using the oval scallop and round oval.


1 comment:

Candace said...

Cute card!!! Love that stamp too!