Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Color Challenge Tuesday

The colors today are Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Tempting Turquoise.  Unique combination.

I think they work okay, once I got into playing with them.






The middle flower in stamped in Craft Cajun Craze ink and I used Clear Embossing Powder with heat.  You can't tell in the picture, but it is nice and glossy.  The next layer is random stamping from the Flower Fest set in Cajun Craze on Tempting Turquoise.  I used Nestabilities Labels Two to cut that layer and the next out (Cajun Craze).

The next layer is Crumb Cake designer series paper.  The layer is scored in squares using the Simply Scoring Tool from SU.  I used Crumb Cake for the base card stock.  In each corner is a brad from Spare-Parts colored with Tempting Turquoise.


 

No comments: