Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Featured Stamper

Yep!  That was me this past Sunday...boy was I blown away.

After breakfast I wondered down to my spot in the house.  You know that one area that is all mine.  Anyway got on line to see who's card I would be casing for the day and got a shock.  I was that person!!!

Just want to say thank you to all those who took (will) the time to make a card from my little gallery.  Thank you so much.  I do so appreciate the wonderful comments and compliments!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On to today's color challenge.  We are to use Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder & Sahara Sand.
Neutrals of our choice and dessert is something shinny or clear, like crystal effects, etc.



I went simple today.  I took the picture before the crystal effects was fully dry, so of course it's not so shinny right now.

My stamp set is the Inspired by Nature from Stampin' Up and I use Stampin Write pens to color it, then used the huffing technique on it.  The card stock is Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder and White.  Then used the paper piercing in the corners.  And added the knoted ribbon in Blushing Bride.

Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Well you GO girl! How exciting! Congratulations! Love your card - very pretty!