Sunday, August 7, 2011

daiseyfreak

It was so such fun to get back to my room and play.  I have had grands for two weeks.  Love them dearly, but at the ages they are you can't play much...I did do two cards, but did not post them here.  Not time!  Just about the time I got them posted to SCS I could hear them rustling around and waking up.  I also had my other son visiting from Germany with his three children during that time.  So the house was full and FUN!

I do not know how she came by that name.  "daiseyfreak" has a large gallery with loads of cards and so beautiful.


This is the card I went with ~ Blooming Birthday Wishes, her first.




I used white on white cardstock with some Cherry Cobbler.  I scored the white back panel.  Used the Scallop Trim Punch on the Cherry Cobbler.

The top panel I used Crumb Cake to stamp the writing then used Stampin Write pens to color the flower image in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  Tied a ribbon and used dimensionals for some of the layers.  I also stamped a little butterfly in Daffodil Delight.

1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Penny! Glad to hear you had such nice visits with your family!