Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have been out of town with the husband attending an educational seminar in Hilton Head, SC. and let me tell you it was HOT as usual.  I just wish one year we could go when the weather is semi cool and enjoy walking on the beach during the day!!!





Today we are to use Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette & Melon Mamba with any neutrals we may need.  Dessert is round embellishments.  Well back to the recent trip, I don't need dessert for the next month.

My card uses all the colors of cardstock plus white.  I stamped and used VersaMark and clear embossing powder on the two flowers in the front of the card and popped them up using dimensionals after cutting them out.  In the background I used Old Olive for the leaves and Melon Mamba for the rest of the flowers in the background.  All of the stamps are from the Fabulous Florets.  A very versatile set from Stampin' Up!

No comments: