Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Week-end.

Is that the proper way to say it?  I have no idea.  I know my family has veterans and my oldest is in the Air Force and stationed in Germany.  He does a lot of traveling for the military and into dangerous areas sometimes and I do worry...

 Okay on to the card!  Today's featured stamper is "rosigrld" over at SCS.  Her card ~ BVC09-Delight  was her first and here is my take on it.





I seem to be using a lot of Old Olive lately.  It is a favorite of mine. 

I also used Daffodil Delight and white cardstock.  The background has been scored with the scor-pal.  The Daffodil layer has been run through the Big Shot using Nestabilities. 

I used Flourishes stamp set called "Summer Blossoms"  and stamped it using Old Olive and colored it with Daffodil Delight marker.  The sentiment has been punched out using the modern label punch.  I applied jewels to the corners and both ends of the punched out sentiment.  I popped it up on dimensionals.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday week-end.

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Penny! The colors and scoring are wonderful.