Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So Pretty Pizzazz

The colors for today are a delight, great spring colors!  So saffron, Pretty in Pink and Pear Pizzazz.  We are to use punches for dessert and I did because I am tired I watching what I eat and not loosing an ounce!





I used White, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron card stock.  I embossed the base white with the Quickutz "Vines" folder.  On the next layer I stamped using the new "Flower Fest" in the summer mini in Pretty in Pink along with Pear Pizzazz and popping it on with dimensionals.  I used the abstract flower punch on the side of the paper.  I then stamped and punched out the butterfly using the same stamp set "Flower Fest" and the butterfly punch and adding some pearls (jewels).  Attached a ribbon with a simple knot and done.

I like it, it's so soft and delicate.  TFL and have a great day!

No comments: