Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tillymints is a winner!

The featured stamper today has some wonderful cards.  I like doing the first and thus I am not forced to try and pick one.


Her first  ~ Blue Daisy ~ I do like.  I changed the colors to white for the base and Rose Red DSP from the subtles collection. I picked a different stamp set, though it is similiar, it is called Thinking of you from Hero Arts.  I used craft ink in Rose Red and used clear embossing powder on it to make it stand out.



I made a flower from the pretties kit and used a random brad to hold it together.  For the image I cut the stamped image out from Nestabilities labels sixteen and then squared the side.  The DSP I scored with the Scor-Pal.  The base DSP I used the e-k success embossed curved punch (there is three curves in the paper).

Have a great Sunday ~ the weather is fantastic here!

No comments: