Sunday, December 12, 2010

FS201 lisaadd

I don't seem to have much time except for the FS these days!  I did need to make a card for a niece graduating from Armstrong with a degree in early education.  And I did not make it to that either!  But congratulations anyway Kandi.  I know you will be great in your profession.

Here is the card I made ~




Based on this card done by today's featured stamper ~

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1577492?&cat=500&ppuser=241576

Kandi's college colors are moroon and gold so I used the best I could find...Bravo Burgandy, along with White and Black cardstock, changed the stamp set and kept the basic layout.  Ink is White Craft.  I also used gold embossing powder.   I used the "Charming" stamp set and the graduation hat I picked up or got free from somewhere.  The congratulation stamp is from a very old set called "Suzanne's Sentiments".  Added some gold elements and assembled. 

No comments: