Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ways to Use it ~ 295

It has been a while since making a card.  My husband is on the mend and I am post 3 weeks from surgery to hand/wrist (had a joint replaced).  Not suppose to be doing all this, but I am so tired of doing nothing.  TV gets old, you get tired of reading all the time, etc. you know.

A friend made me a cute wood reindeer and wanted to send her a card and the SCS challenge looked like I could manage with a bit of help today.  The main image I stamped and colored a few months ago and never used.  So I used Nesties to cut it out, then the border around it.  Stamped the sentiment and punched that out.  Assembled and dug this ribbon out and tied a simple knot in it for a little extra color and dimension.




I used Garden Green, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White card stock.  Nestabilities and punches were used, so this is fairly easy to put together.  I added the ribbon and elements.  The ribbon does look so much better in person and the colors are really very vibrant.  The sentiment I stamped using Garden Green ink and the image was stamped with Momento Black and colored with copics {G17, G09, BG13, BG02, YR04, Y09, Y32, Y02}.  Not sure of the image name, will try to find it and post it later.




No comments: