Sunday, November 7, 2010

Featured Stamper for SCS


jazztobi is the featured stamper today...she has some great cards, does some beautiful work, congratulations to her.

I am still having a difficult time trying to make cards.  Suppose to go back to the orthopedic Monday week to get the button removed.  And to see how it is all progressing.

I picked the first card that you can check out here to CAS.  I changed the colors, used punches, embosslits with the big shot and a different stamp set. 

Tempting Turquoise was calling me to go with this DSP put out by makingmemories called  Vintage Findings.  I also used TT ink.  I used the SU embosslit butterfly in Whisper White as the base and used the Shimmers for the top.  I cut out the sentiment using the Modern Label Punch, it's from the Notably Ornate Stamp Set.  I also added a trail of Pearls. 

Have a great Sunday...


No comments: