Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today's color challenge is More Mustard, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze and any neutral needed.  Also to have it go over the edge...best way to describe it.  So I made this card, took the picture and posted it on SCS.  Later really looked at it and realized I needed to go ahead and add my inside layer to make the card really pop! 




 
So here is the second picture I took of the final product minus the sentiment! 





I think this is a really cute card.  But the picture is not working for me.  I used versamark on the owl's little vests with the itty bitty background.  To give it some dimension.

Supplies:

Cardstock  ~  More Mustard, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip

Stamp Set  ~  Itty Bitty Background

Ink  ~  VersaMark

Accessories  ~  VV Ribbon, Owl Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Mat Pack

No comments: