Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Swaps

A friend has challenged us to make a card for a swap from the holiday mini catalog and to CASE a card we swapped from convention...I thought what a great idea.  Well I have made the cards and sent them off and now I am waiting for the exchanges to arrive. 

Thought I would share my ideas with you!

First up~ Mini catalog Swap




Supplies:

Card Stock ~ Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler

Stamp Sets ~ Tags til Christmas

Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark

Accessories ~ Ornament Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Oval Punch,
                             Square Punches, Dimensionals



Next ~ My case of Twila Davis's card.




Supplies:

Card Stock ~ Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink

Stamp Sets ~ Kind & Caring Thoughts

Ink ~ Early Expresso

Accessories ~ Button, Hemp Twine, Big Shot, Sizzix XL Flower



No comments: