Sunday, June 27, 2010

Retiring Blooming' Beautiful

I have again gone for the first card done by the featured stamper today on SCS.  "debbiemom23cs" has some delightful cards.  She had done a technique I have never done.  I tried, I tried about 5 or 6 times.  I just could not do a one that gave it justice.  It is called Poppin Pastels. 

So I stamped on the vellum and turned the sheet over and used copics.  I also framed the DSP and used oval nestabilities to cut it out, then cut another out of white to back it.  The red background was too much for the thin vellum.  This I popped up on dimensionals.  I changed the eyelets to pearls and used different colors.

Here is her card  ~  her first upload.   Hope you like my case of her card.





Supplies  ~ 

Stamp Sets  ~  Bloomin' Beautiful

CardStock  ~  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Vellum,  DSP (Basic Grey June Bug)

Ink  ~  Graphic Black

Accessories  ~  Big Shot, Nestabilities, Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
                      Copics {Y08, G17, G09, R27, R37}


Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Penny! Love the vibrant color and beautiful dp.