Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Perfect Punches

Today's challenge at SCS is to use Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and a DSP with texture.  It took me a little bit to decide what kind of card I would make.  These are great colors and I am sorry to see them go. 

I went with simple.  I found some Basic Grey DSP with all those colors and used SU's new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the paper.  I tried to make a ribbon to attach, but it just didn't look good on it.  So I cut a belly band strip to hold the punched paper sentiment and there you have it.





I think it looks kind of vintage.  TFL!


Supplies  ~

Stamp Set  ~  Perfect Punches

CardStock  ~  Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry

Ink  ~  Black

Accessories  ~  Modern Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Half Pearls


No comments: