Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fast & Fabulous

I came back to my usual and picked the first card done by the featured stamper at SCS today.  It's always fun to see the first and see the lastest.  I know mine (I think) have improved, not that any are ever bad cards, just as you go along, you learn so much and become so creative with practice.

Here is her first card:   "my first submission"

And here is my rendition of her first card.





I changed the colors of course, but they are close, I used one of the new two step stamps from SU and used ink instead of Pastels, along with a stamp that is retiring at the end of June.  I tried to tone down the very vanilla by mussing it a bit in the background.  If it looks dirty it's not. 

The FS has done some great cards and I wish her a great big CONGRATS on being chosen today!

Supplies:

CardStock  ~  Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla

Stamp Sets  ~  Fast & Fabulous, Boho Backgrounds

Ink  ~  Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango

Accessories  ~  na



No comments: