Sunday, June 13, 2010

Studio Sketches

Last night I was at odds.  Needed to do something.  So I started playing with some of the new colors and stamp sets that finally arrived on Friday.  I ordered but was not sure if I would like this stamp set.  But as it turns out I do like it. 

If ya don't like it it's hard to sell it to someone else.  I am trying to think outside my usual comfort zone...




I stamped it all in River Rock, then stamped the image again in Pear Pizzazz and cut out the pears alone and glued them on top.  I drew over the stems so they would stand out with the pears.

I like the way it turned out and hope you do too!


Supplies:

CardStock  ~  Cajun Craze, Whisper White, River Rock, Pear Pizzazz

Stamp Set  ~  Studio Sketches

Ink  ~  River Rock, Stampin Write Pear Pizzazz

Accessories  ~  White Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Penny! I love the images and it looks like a framed sketch you'd hang on the wall.