Sunday, June 6, 2010

Celebrate with Butterflies


My husband and I have been vacationing.  Or maybe I should say I have, he's been taking morning classes to get his credits needed to renew his license for work.  It's an every year thing.  We went to Hilton Head, SC.  Lots of shopping, beaches, sand. and exploring.  It was hot, sunny and humid (bit of a shower every day).  Anyway I'm glad to be home and sleep in my own bed and to be able to play with paper again (was going to say stamp, but I didn't stamp). From the Featured Stamper at SCS I picked this card: 

Celebrate with Butterflies

I changed the background paper, used different and more butterflies.  A bow instead of ribbon around the card.  And no stamping!





The rhinestones are the same color as the butterflies and the flowers, but in the photograph you can't tell.


Supplies:

Stamps Sets  ~  None used

Paper  ~  Very Vanilla, Azalea, DSP Sasha Paper Collection

Ink  ~  None used

Accessories  ~  Rhinestones (K&Company), Ribbon, Big Shot,
                      Butterflies Embosslits.


Congrats to the Featured Stamper today!


No comments: