Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Six-Sided Sample ~ Stippled Blossoms

No time to play yesterday, stayed on the phone pretty much the whole day...taking care of boring business for the hubby!!!

This card took some time.  Fussy cutting, not my favorite thing to do.  Then the punching and placing of the pieces.  I got started then had to start again.  It was fun though.

I put a small cut out in the corner for you to see the flower layers.






This is two challenges I combined.  The color and sketch on Split Coast Stampers.

My colors are Old Olive, Real Red, Calypso Coral, this for the inks and card stock.  I also used Whisper White.

I added the newly retired Ruffled Ribbon in Calypso Coral and used the "Hexagon Punch".

I will add the sentiment later and as you can see it all came together quite nicely.

Thanks for stopping by...


 

No comments: