Sunday, November 3, 2013

~ Best of Birthdays ~


It looks like I have not posted some of my cards. Oh well...I may have to go looking and post them.

The featured stamper on SplitCoastStampers today is "stampwithkristine".  Her first card she posted can be seen here called ~ Groovy Birthday.  It is very familiar to me as I lived through that time "the 60's".

I needed to make a card for my sister.  She loves to fish, although I don't think she does as much now as she did for years.





I had to use something other than SU for Miss Fisherwoman.  My Rod and Fish Set is from Rubbernecker.  The cute sentiment is from Ai #umg4155.  Love them!!!  On the inside I used a cake with lots of candles from the "Best of Birthdays" from the 25th anniversary collection put out by Stampin' Up!

My ink is Basic Black.  The card stock is Crumb Cake, White and Black.

I colored the fish and rod with Stampin' Write pens ion Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Smokey Slate and Summer Starfruit.

Thanks for stopping by and I love comments...

 

No comments: