Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sketched Birthday


My youngest granddaughter is celebrating her 2nd birthday this month.  Hard to believe it has been 2 years since her birth.  She's a little cutie and so adorable.  Well all my grands are!  But I'm sure the boys don't want to be called cutie and adorable.  So they are (girls and boys) handsome, cute, good looking and adorable.  Oh, and smart too! 

Anyway on to her card.

  

I started out with looking at the Comfort Cafe dsp sitting there and this card just kind of grew.  I looked and saw the oval already cut out in Midnight Muse card stock.  Made the Sizzlits S Pinwheel.  Took out the new "Sketched Birthday" stamp set and stamped and punched out the sentiment with the Scallop Circle Punch in Summer Starfruit.  Added those on the oval (this was left over using the Framelits Ovals).

The background is the Honeycomb Textured Impression Embossing Folder in Summer Starfruit.

I know it's not all pink and frilly, but I like the end results and hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by.

Penny

No comments: