Sunday, January 27, 2013

Secret Garden ~ Flowering Flourishes

"bon2stamp" is the featured stamper for today.  She is a nice person and has a pretty gallery. 

I used her first upload as my card which can be seen here ~ Polka Dot Birthday . 

My take on her card.

 
 
 
I changed the colors and moved things around a bit on my card.
 
 



I used white, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze card stock along with Comfort Cafe designer series paper.

My stamps are from "Petite Pairs", "Secret Garden" and "Flowering Flourishes" stamp sets.

I used Stampin Write pens to color the image flowers to stamp on the card.


The flowers I cut out after stamping with Cajun Craze and Soft Suede.  I curled each one opposite and attached them together.


I also put a little Iridenscent Ice in the center of the flowers for a little dimension.


 

No comments: