Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Color Challenge

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  The color challenge team on Split Coast Stampers has asked me to be a guest host for the month of October.  I feel proud and honored at the same time. And of course I said yes!

Here's my first post ~



 



I have 7 birthdays in the month of October...will keep me busy.  This is for my grand in Germany.  And they are coming home in December...Yea!

I used a Whisper White card stock panel on top of white card stock. 

It's stamped my balloons using Stampin' Up!'s "Up, Up & Away". 

The colors we are to use are Perfect Plum, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and any neutrals.  We can have dessert by using Pool Party.  I was wanting some, so stamped my birds in it.

The ballon strings are from the "Moving Forward" stamp set.

On the bottom I used the Simply Scoring Tool for a little extra treatment.

TFL!

 

No comments: