Sunday, September 30, 2012

Featured Stamper "vdm" on SCS


A very nice gallery today...but it is hard for me to pick a card.  I just look around a bit and go to the first upload.  It is always nice to see the very first and gives me to extra challenge as well.





I used Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Brushed Gold for my card stock.

Her card can be seen here:  Embossed Cardinal .

I changed the stamped image, colors, did not add a ribbon and I framed the image.  The Framed part has been cut out using SU's Framelits Labels Collection.  I do love them!

The framed section is Brushed Gold paper.  I love it, though you can't get it to show up well in the photograph.

I embossed the stamped image (using Language of Friendship stamp set) and two different colors of embossing powder (wild wasabi and black).

The bird has been colored with the now retired Metallic Art Pens from Stampin' Up!  I then used a blender pen to give it some depth. 

The Bird after I did the embossing and coloring was punched out using the 2 step Bird Punch.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.



 

No comments: