Tuesday, September 11, 2012


I've been gone.  Had fun, but glad to be back and making cards too!


Fun fall colors picked for today on SCS.  I used Versamark and Clear embossing powder to stamp on the colors from the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set for today's challenge.  Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie are the delightful colors for today.  I then punched them out using the Blossom Punch.  Afterward I used a ball stylus on the paper piercing pad to form the flowers.




 
 

My background is the Woodgrain embossing folder in White and placed on white cardstock.

The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze and I quickly applied clear embossing powder before it could get dry.  It worked though hard to see in my photo.





 
The sentiment is cut out using Stampin' Up!'s new Framelits called Window Frame.


 

No comments: