Sunday, April 22, 2012

Featured Stamper "kthaman"

Today the featured stamper has a really lovely and large gallery to pick from.  As usual I went with the first to save trying to pick from so many lovely cards to try and case.



Her card can be seen here, called ~ blank_osw.

I used Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry card stock.


I inked the image using VersaMark and sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder, then heat embossed, using the "Easy Events" stamp set on water color paper.  I used  Stampin Write pens in Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry to color the cupcake and stand.  The water color paper and Daffodil Delight are cut out using the Labels Framelets. 

I used the Eyelet Border Punch for the edging after stamping in VersaMark with Happy Birthday using the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set.

TFL and have a great day.


No comments: