Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today's featured stamper I have admired since she started making cards on split coast stampers!  She has loads of talent.  Her SCS name is "Holstein".


I used this card of her's ~ Packer birthday Hambo Stamp to case.  I am not so sure I have done her justice though. 




I know lots of pink, but it's for my youngest granddaughter, she is turning 1 next week.  Her Momma calls her Honey Bear.  And she wears pink alot.

My card stock colors are White, Regal Rose and Blushing Bride.  The ink used is Black and Regal Rose.  I used Stampin' Write Pens to color her (the bear) they are {Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Regal Rose}.  I also used a silver pen and white pen.

The frame(s) around the bear is the new Framelits from Stampin' Up!  The embossing folder is the "Elegant Bouquet", and I use a scallop corner punch on the rectangles.

Ths stamping is from the Bear Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes stamp sets.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: