Thursday, January 12, 2012


Here's a card prompted by a new acquaintance! 

Patty brought over a sample sketch base.  Of course I was intrigued and finally was able to make a card today.  It's called diagonal double pocket. 

I had so much fun with it.  I will finish it next month with sentiment, etc. when I send it off to one of my grandson's for his birthday.






And the little tag.






I used a piece of stock from the Sweet Pea DSP.  I added Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron card stock for my other colors.  My ink is Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Black.  The hole is 1/2 inch punch.  The decor on one of the pockets is the Scallop Trim Punch with a bit of White Satin Ribbon.  The Stamps are from "Up, Up and Away".

The details and directions for making this fun card can be found om SplitCoastStampers, here ~

Have some fun with it!


No comments: