Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I could not make a card yesterday and wanted to give it a try!  It's called "Petal Card".  So I decided try it today with the color challenge.  So much fun!

We are to use Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  Unusual, but great colors together.

My card ~




The outside on the right I used Heartfelt Creations stamp set #HT229-C with the Blossoms 2 Nestabilities for the flower. I punched the belly band (lying in the fore ground) out with Lace Ribbon.  I used some old SU dsp paper for decoration on the Eyelet Nestabilities and circle Nestabilities (I had to cut out four of these) for the petals to make the card. 

The inside (on the left) is more eyelet and circle Nestabilities. 

The Stamp sets used on the round inside are Pocket Silhouettes and the new Petite Pairs.  I also stamped the sentiment in craft ink and used clear embossing powder on it.

If you are interested in giving this card a try you can check it out on Split Coast Stampers here ~ Petal Card.

Thanks for stopping by ~

No comments: