Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bravo Pizzazz Breeze {CC306 ~ TLC308}

Today the colors are Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizzazz & Baja Breeze with dessert option of Bravo or Pizzazz or Breeze. Today I am skipping dessert (still need to unload those holiday pounds). I layed out the colors of card stock and finally decided on another silhouette card. I did one yesterday and liked it and wanted to try another, but time got away from me.






I used the Inspired by Nature stamp set in Bravo Burgundy ink, Used DSP in Pear Pizzazz. Cut out the Baja Breeze using nestabilities labels seven. Assembled and added half pearls and seam binding for the bow.


~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I forgot the post yesterday's card, please forgive me. We have so much going on here!




We were to do a silhouette card. Any type, style or color. I used a Unity Stamp Set for this card called Insightful Meadows. My card stock is Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and DSP from Basic Grey called archaic.

I inked the stamp in Chocolate Chip and used the labels two Nestabilities set. The Modern Label Punch was used for the sentiment. Along with half silver pearls.  And popped up on Dimensionals.

TFL and have a great week.

No comments: