Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FS187 & CC287 on SCS

I was not able to play on Sunday...well I did, it was with my hubby.  He and I had a play day.  The first Sunday in a long time he was not on call or had to get back because he needed to start call. 

So for today I combined the color challenge with the featured stamper from Sunday "stampingout".  She has some great cards. But I went with the very first as usual.
This is her card  ~  Merci, My Love  ~  that I cased.





As I stated I used the color challenge colors which are Concord Crush, Pearch Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and any neutral.  We are to use string.  I am using the poly ribbon, which is actually string woven together.

Supplies I used are:

Stamp Sets  ~  Simply Said

Cardstock  ~  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Concord Crush (DSP)

Ink  ~  Peach Parfait

Accessories  ~  Ribbon, Pearls, Hole Punch


Very straight up card, thanks for looking!


No comments: